§ 1. DATA ADMINISTRATOR, DATA COLLECTION OBJECTIVES, PROCESSING BASIS AND PROTECTION
1. The entity processing the personal data of the Customer (the Administrator) is Izabela Adamowicz running a business under the name BELMAM, NIP: 9151667675
2. Contact with the Administrator is possible using the following data:
a) by correspondence to the Administrator’s address: ul. Powstańców Styczniowych 4A / 1, 55-140 Żmigród
b) electronically via the e-mail address: belmam.pl
3. Processing of the Customer’s personal data by the Administrator is based on:
a)your consent to the processing of your personal data, in order to execute the contract concluded with the Administrator (order fulfillment via the online store), based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) (Journal of the EU L of 2016, No. 199, page 1) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”);
b) in case of disagreement, or withdrawal, when it is necessary in order to execute the contract concluded with the Administrator (order fulfillment via the online store), based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. b GDPR. The implementation of the contract should be understood as the implementation of rights and obligations having their source in the contract;
c) in the case of withdrawal of consent and performance of the contract only when it is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, except for situations in which the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject protection of personal data, based on art. 6 par. 1 liter f GDPR. The legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator is the pursuit of civil law claims arising from the contract concluded with the Customer.
4. Recipients of data processed by the Administrator will be only entities with whom the Administrator has entered into a contract for entrusting data processing, authorized administrator employees and providing services to the Administrator consisting in delivering an order carried out via an online store.
5. The Administrator stores personal data provided by the Customer in the period justified by the limitation of civil law claims between the parties, which may arise on the basis of the concluded contract, as well as for the time necessary, resulting from the public-law obligations incumbent on the Administrator.
6. The customer has the right to:
a) to request access to his own data and rectification them;
b) delete his own data (being forgotten);
c) restrictions on their processing;
d) transfer of own data;
e) filing an objection in the case of data processing pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 liter f GDPR.
The scope of the above rights is regulated in detail by the provisions of the GDPR (Articles 15-21).
7. The Customer has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent doesn’t affect the lawfulness of the processing of data that has been made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
8. In the case of withdrawal of the Customer’s consent, his personal data will be processed by the Administrator for the purpose and scope in which it is necessary for the proper performance of the concluded contract (execution of the order via the online store).
9. The client is entitled to file a complaint to the supervisory body regarding the processing of his personal data by the Administrator.
10. Providing data by the customer is voluntary, however, the provision of personal data is necessary for the conclusion of the contract to process the order via the online store.
11. The administrator doesn’t make a decision based solely on automated processing of customer data, including profiling.
§ 2. INFORMATION ON COOKIES
1.The portal uses cookie technology.
2. Cookies files – called “Cookies” – are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the user’s end device and are intended for using the Store’s website. These files allow to recognize the User’s deviceand and properly display the website adapted to his individual preferences.
3. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) adjusting the content of the store’s website to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of the store’s website.
b) create statistics to understand how the user uses the websites. This is to enable the content and structure to be improved
c) maintain the client’s session after logging in so that the customer is not forced to enter the login again on each subpage of the storeand password
d) memorizing the contents of the basket
e) remember the user’s location
f) use interactive functions to popularize the online store using social networking sites
g) presenting opinions on the store’s websites, which are downloaded from an external website
h) remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region from which the User comes.
4. The store uses different types of cookies, which are:
a) permanent – they are stored in the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are removed by the user
b) ession – temporary – cookies that are deleted at the end of the session, ie logging out of the site, leaving the page or closing the web browser that displays the website
c) own – cookies placed on the website by the owner
d) external – cookies placed on the site by external entities, e.g. to run anonymous statistics by Google Analytics
5. By means of cookies, personal data of Users are not processed or stored. The cookie mechanism is not used to identify Users as well as to obtain any information about them.
6. Software for browsing websites usually allows cookies to be stored in the User’s end device by default. Users can change settings in this area.
7. f the user doesn’t agree to place cookies on his device, he may block their placement by configuring his web browser. Information on how to do it will be found in the help files of your web browser. Limiting using of cookies may affect the functionality of access to the store’s website. Detailed information on changing cookies settings and their self-removal in the most popular web browsers are availablein in the help section of the web browser.
8. Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only in order to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of hosting services.
9. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the information may be subject to: information about the user’s browser, IP address, device type, operating system, type of web browser, screen resolution, depth of color.
10. The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the website.
§ 3. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. n matters not covered by these regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Law on consumer rights of 30 May 2014, the Civil Code of 23 April 1964 and the Civil Procedure Code of 17 November 1964 .
2. The sales contract concluded on the basis of these regulations applies to a specific order and is concluded for the purpose of a one-off order. Each order requires separate acceptance of the regulations.